2/16/2009

Hi

So it has been a few minutes since I have shared my thoughts with you. Everyone deserves a vacation!

There have been a few holidays that have gone by since the last we chatted. Merry Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, New Year, Groundhog’s, Valentines, and President’s day!! Forgive me if I forgot one.

How’s life treating you all? I am well. I have my moments; like answering the door without pants on and dropping my entire lunch in front of a room filled with 6th grades. Yes you may laugh. I certainly am and was. What can ya do?

I hope you are all well and I will try to be a bit better about writing on here. Have a great week and make sure your pants are on when you answer the door!!

1 comment:

Kori said...

Hi back to you. It is good to see you back, and I love the story about you answering the door without pants on. You crack me up!!! I'll make sure to be careful of that.