11/09/2008

Hi

Hello. Remember me? I once wrote upon this blog, but got distracted by other things. I lost part of my blog and am now just getting things straighten back out. How are you? Is life treating you well? Work keeps me pretty busy and worn out. I am now working after school a few days with the Sun program. I am really enjoying the opportunity to get to know other kids at Jackson. I help with a homework club and then a open gym/ sports sort of group. The sports group has been a challenge, but I am enjoying it. It's all boys and they are so goofy!

Well I do hope you all are doing well. I will talk with you again real soon.

3 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Hi, Amanda -- I'm glad you are posting again. Sorry about the technical difficulties! -- Laura

Kori said...

Welcome Back!!!

Kori

Maridy Carpenter said...

So good to see you again! I've missed you.